6 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

just dance

To contact us Click HERE
"WISH WE WERE HERE", Genie-ous Comedy at NCTC
Sean Martinfield Sentinel Editor and Publisher Photo by Lynn Imanaka Wish We Were Here continues at New Conservatory Theatre Center through Saturday, June 25th. Director Andrew Nance keeps a brisk tempo in this witty and silly romp about a guy who finds a genie in his hookah who then grants him thre. ...more...
Belly Dance Apparels: Which Kind of Clothes Is Your Favorite One?

While you are purchasing a printer, you must be making an investment. This is the gadget that you're likely to be using for just a very long time, which means you need this to last for that very long time. Not merely do you need this to be able to continue, you need this to have most of the features. ...more...

At the end of the peer
At the end of the peer I am not an island, I'm a boy with a pinwheel I'm not ashamed to say I feel alone There's no wind left to turn this thing around All the fair has closed down and the world is getting small again So I will cry into the winds at the peer I feel alone after the tent is struck I f. ...more...

just dance

Music Monday #1: Joan Jett

Music Monday is our new weekly meme where I will share some of favourite music with you. Each week I will showcase a band or artist that I love. My taste is music ranges from pop to punk and everything inbetween. So sit back and enjoy the music! For our very first Music Monday I give to you my ultim. ...more...

Ah, Stereotypes . . .

I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic. I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists. I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun. I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed. I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat. I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy. I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy. I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS. I'm a. ...more...

Senses

"I didn't know what I wanted to do but I knew the woman I wanted to be." Diane von Furstenberg, Fashion Designer. Like this quote, my life could be summed up just about the same: I didn't exactly know what I wanted to do for a career, but I knew the life I wanted to have. In my twenties I worked for. ...more...

Summertime Sanity – Guest Post: Julie Anne Jones

I've been thinking a lot about the changes in schedule now that school is ending and my boys will be around more, when I found Julie Anne Jones great post about that very thing! Enjoy! Success, Sanity, and Direct Selling In The Summer Time I was visiting with a business associate and friend of mine . ...more...

Observations From The Balcony: Is Mediocre Stunting Your Growth?

Observations From The Balcony: Is Mediocre Stunting Your Growth? By Golda Smith I am relieved that Sunday is over. You see for weeks Zuri has been talking about nothing other than her dance recital. Don't get me wrong, I was very excited for my baby. She performed her three dance routines and was ju. ...more...

New Michael Jackson video game revives moonwalking
By Georg Szalai Mon Nov 1, 2010 7:58pm EDT NEW YORK (Hollywood Reporter) – Video game maker Ubisoft is betting that dancing games will be all the rage this holiday season — thanks in big part to the King of Pop. The company will bring "Michael Jackson The Experience" to stores November 23 on Nintend. ...more...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder