30 Mayıs 2012 Çarşamba

KTRK 13's Dave Ward: "They’ll probably carry me out of here feet first"

To contact us Click HERE
Legendary KTRK 13 anchor Dave Ward got a nice profile by TVNewsCheck's Rich Mates. There is even a surprise appearance by your's truly!

One of the standout parts of the piece is how Ward says he wants to leave the Houston ABC owned station:

Ward is in the middle of a three-year contract. Following Zindler’s example, Ward expects to exit KTRK only when he exits — permanently.

“They’ll probably carry me out of here feet first,” he says. “KTRK-TV is like my home, I’ve been here so long. I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t come into work every day. I still feel like I contribute to the newscast and they seem to want me here.

"As long as they want me to stick around, I probably will.” READ THE REST

RELATED
- KTRK 13's Dave Ward falls, will be off news desk
- PICS: KTRK 13 anchor Dave Ward's 45 year party
- Dave Ward hits 45 years at KTRK 13, wanting more
- VIDEO: KTRK 13 anchor Dave Ward's movie performance
- Dave Ward hits 40 years on the air

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder